Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ph Celebrities and their Pets

"Masayaaaaaa" - Daniel Matsunaga
photo credit: instagram  account of Daniel Matsunaga



"Hugs and Kisses with my eldest boy. Mogwai, my little squishy flat faced munchkin. 
Yum yum." - Anne Curtis
 photo credit: instagram account of Anne Curtis


" Yey!!! Gael visited me today. Lambing time after Pilates. " - Zsa Zsa Padilla
photo credit: instagram of Zsa Zsa Padilla



"Playing w/ Prada (nakaka RELAX) then will shower & SLEEP." - Kris Aquino
photo credit: instagram of account of Kris Aquino


" Woke up to this. Good morneng... ngiyaaw." - Paolo Ballesteros
photo credit: instagram account of Paolo Ballesteros




" Home sweet home. good night loves." - Lovi Poe
photo credit: instagram account of Lovi Poe



" so clingyyyy " - Kathryn Bernardo
photo credit: instagram account  of Kathryn Bernardo



" My lambing Charlie bear " - Nikki Gil
photo credit: instagram account of Nikki Gil


" Finally feeling a little better! Panchito keeping me company. " - Solenn Heussaff
photo credit: instagram account of Solenn heussaff



" Saturday morning slurpy kiss! "- Kim Atienza
photo credit: instagram of Kim Atienza



" Good morning from my sunshine " - Coleen Garcia
photo credit: instagram account of Coleen Garcia



" Home " - Heart Evangelista
photo credit: instagram account of Heart Evangelista



" Coming home to you my Feely!!! Kahit poopoo ka everywhere mommy still loves you! " 
- Alex Gonzaga
photo credit: instagram account of Alex Gonzaga




"Babying Brenda while i still can. " - Billy Crawford
photo credit: instagram account of Billy Crawford


" W Zoey the super cutie patootie BaZoeZoe FuRRRRball " - Isabel Oli
photo credit: instagram account of Isabel Oli



" Ewoks are not dead!!! here's my Saturday derma date! He might need a facial himself... " 
- KC Concepcion
photo credit: instagram account of KC Concepcion




" Good night everyone! " - Valerie Weigmann
photo credit: instagram account of Valerie Weigmann





" Lunch time snuggles with my super spoiled organic-eating Burger " - Bianca King
photo credit: instagram account of Bianca King




" Pia and Prada" - Pia Wurtzbach
 photo credit: instagram account of Pia Wurtzbach





" I'm going to miss this little baby " - Kylie Padilla
 photo credit: instagram account of Kylie Padilla



" I love you baby girl... " - Empress Schuck
 photo credit: instagram of Empress Schuck





" Morning. " - Elmo Magalona
 photo credit: instagram account of Elmo Magalona




" Slept beside this bear " - Janine Gutierrez
photo credit: instagram account of Janine Gutierrez



" 31 hours later... Finally going home with the best company at work! " - Jasmine Curtis

photo credit: instagram account of Jasmine Curtis



" Bonding with my baby!!! " - Julia Montes
photo credit: instagram account of Julia Montes





" Vet day for this dude. " - Mateo Guidicelli
 photo credit: instagram account of Mateo Guidicelli




" Man's best friend... he never fails to make me happy.. " - Aljur Abrenica
 photo credit: instagram account of Aljur Abrenica




" My date tonight Patchi " - Maja Salvador


photo credit: instagram account of Maja Salvador



" Clingy babyyy " - Diego Loyzaga

photo credit: instagram account of Diego Loyzaga




" I'm blessed to have you Pepper i love you forever! Money can buy you a fine dog, 
but only love can make him wag his tail. " - Sheena Halili
photo credit: instagram account of Sheena Halili



" Mother and son. " - Assunta de Rossi
photo credit: instagram account of Assunta de Rossi 




" A dog's love is unconditional... Being an only child, I am so blessed to have such amazing dogs who are also my siblings and babies! They make me happy I love all my doggies until the end of time! - Gretchen Fullido
photo credit: instagram account of Gretchen Fullido



" Our very own pet Lion " - Gab Valenciano
photo credit: instagram account of Gab Valenciano




" Some love for this guy" - Jericho Rosales
photo credit: instagram account of Jericho Rosales





" DOLLAR big baby" - Zoren Legaspi
photo credit: instagram account of Zoren Legaspi




" With my bunsoy -FIFI. So cute! Sleeping sya like a baby. Awwww. 
- Carmina Villaroel 
photo credit: instagram account of Carmina Villaroel


" Hi guys!! Meet louie" - Luis Manzano
photo credit: instagram account of Luis Manzano




" To my first love, happy 8th birthday! Thank you for filling my life with so much joy for 8 yrs! Thank you for being so loyal to me! No one can replace the love I have for you.. I love you, Simon!" - Pauleen Luna
photo credit: instagram account of Pauleen Luna



" Sick pwetpwet " - Angel Locsin
photo credit: instagram account of Angel Locsin









" Sylar likes sleeping like this . Ako, ngawit pero okay lang. " - Vhong Navarro

photo credit: instagram account of Vhong Navarro

No comments:

Post a Comment